Mikael Togeby has extensive experience as manager of large projects. In recent years, Mikael has worked with electricity market analyses and development, demand response, SmartGrids and integration of renewable energy. Further, Mikael has extensive knowledge and experience on energy efficiency policy and evaluation of public policy.
- 2005 to date: Partner, Ea Energy Analyses
- 1999-2005: Expert in electricity demand, the Planning Department at Elkraft System, the Transmission System Operator in Eastern Denmark (from 2005 Energinet.dk)
- 1988-1999: Researcher, AKF, the Local Governments Research Institute. The last years as Director of Research
- 1983-1988: Researcher, the Technical University of Denmark
Education and training
- MSc Engineering, the Technical University of Denmark, 1983
- Ph.D., the Technical University of Denmark, 1988