Phil Swisher holds a master’s degree in innovative sustainable energy engineering from The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) and The Technical University of Denmark (DTU), as well as a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from Western Washington University, where he also earned minors in energy policy and entrepreneurship & innovation. Phil specialises in the modeling wind energy and electrification of transport using the Balmorel energy system model.
- 2022 - Present: Consultant, Ea Energy Analyses
- 2020 - 2021: Research Assistant, Technical University of Denmark
- 2017 - 2018: Energy Fellow, IDEA Institute
- 2016 - 2017: Student Assistant, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Western Washington University
- 2014: GIS Research Assistant, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, University of Colorado Boulder
- MSc innovative sustainable energy engineering, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (2019) and The Technical University of Denmark (2020)
- BSc electrical engineering, Western Washington University (2018), with minors in energy policy and entrepreneurship & innovation