Dimitrios’ professional background involves one year of consulting experience in the UK and two scientific publications on Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems and Climate Change. He has a lengthy exposure living within international environments, in countries including the United Kingdom, Italy, Greece and Denmark.
Experience and Focus:
- Energy system modelling & optimisation
- Stochastic simulation & decision making under uncertainty
- Techno-economic assessment and feasibility analyses of renewable energy systems
- Low carbon energy transition
Education and training
- Currently studying for an MSc.Eng. in Sustainable Energy, Energy Systems Analysis, at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Denmark
- MSc.Eng. Energy and Environmental Engineering, Renewable Energy, Climate Change and Atmosphere, Democritus University of Thrace (DUTH), Greece, 2013 ~ 2018.